The members of the GABRIELA study group are in Appendix.
Health-related quality of life does not explain the protective effect of farming on allergies
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 519–521, September 2012
How to Cite
Stöcklin, L., Loss, G., von Mutius, E., Genuneit, J., Horak, E., Braun-Fahrländer, C. and on behalf of the GABRIELA study group (2012), Health-related quality of life does not explain the protective effect of farming on allergies. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 23: 519–521. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2012.01305.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication 5 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.