Response to: Cost-effectiveness of using an extensively hydrolysed formula compared to an amino acid formula as first-line treatment for cow milk allergy in the UK
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 23, Issue 7, page 686, November 2012
How to Cite
Petrus, N. C. M., Hulshof, L., Rutjes, N. W. P., de Vreede, I., van Aalderen, W. M. C. and Sprikkelman, A. B. (2012), Response to: Cost-effectiveness of using an extensively hydrolysed formula compared to an amino acid formula as first-line treatment for cow milk allergy in the UK. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 23: 686. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2012.01311.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!