Reduced gut microbial diversity in early life is associated with later development of eczema but not atopy in high-risk infants
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 674–681, November 2012
How to Cite
Ismail, I. H., Oppedisano, F., Joseph, S. J., Boyle, R. J., Licciardi, P. V., Robins-Browne, R. M. and Tang, M. L.K. (2012), Reduced gut microbial diversity in early life is associated with later development of eczema but not atopy in high-risk infants. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 23: 674–681. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2012.01328.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Accepted for publication 3 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!