The relevance of patient-reported outcomes in a grass pollen immunotherapy trial in children and adolescents with rhinoconjunctivitis
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 39–48, February 2013
How to Cite
Röder, E., Berger, M. Y., Hop, W. C. J., de Groot, H. and Gerth van Wijk, R. (2013), The relevance of patient-reported outcomes in a grass pollen immunotherapy trial in children and adolescents with rhinoconjunctivitis. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 24: 39–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2012.01329.x
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
- Accepted for publication 3 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.