These authors contributed equally to this article.
Genetic variants in Protocadherin-1, bronchial hyper-responsiveness, and asthma subphenotypes in German children
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 636–641, November 2012
How to Cite
Toncheva, A. A., Suttner, K., Michel, S., Klopp, N., Illig, T., Balschun, T., Vogelberg, C., von Berg, A., Bufe, A., Heinzmann, A., Laub, O., Rietschel, E., Simma, B., Frischer, T., Genuneit, J., von Mutius, E. and Kabesch, M. (2012), Genetic variants in Protocadherin-1, bronchial hyper-responsiveness, and asthma subphenotypes in German children. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 23: 636–641. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3038.2012.01334.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Accepted for publication 16 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.