Impact of liver transplantation on renal function of patients with congenital hepatic fibrosis associated with autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2004
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 558–560, December 2004
How to Cite
Arikan, C., Ozgenc, F., Akman, S. A., Kilic, M., Tokat, Y., Yagci, R. V. and Aydogdu, S. (2004), Impact of liver transplantation on renal function of patients with congenital hepatic fibrosis associated with autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease. Pediatric Transplantation, 8: 558–560. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3046.2004.00224.x
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2004
- Accepted for publication 27 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!