Successful cardiac transplantation in Barth syndrome – single-centre experience of four patients
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2006
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 327–331, May 2007
How to Cite
Mangat, J., Lunnon-Wood, T., Rees, P., Elliott, M. and Burch, M. (2007), Successful cardiac transplantation in Barth syndrome – single-centre experience of four patients. Pediatric Transplantation, 11: 327–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3046.2006.00629.x
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2006
- Accepted for publication 13 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.