Post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder after pediatric liver transplantation: Characteristics and outcome
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
© 2008 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 307–310, May 2009
How to Cite
Fernández, M. C., Bes, D., De Dávila, M., López, S., Cambaceres, C., Dip, M. and Imventarza, O. (2009), Post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder after pediatric liver transplantation: Characteristics and outcome. Pediatric Transplantation, 13: 307–310. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3046.2008.00914.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Accepted for publication 30 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.