Successful arterial thrombolysis and percutaneous transluminal angioplasty for early hepatic artery thrombosis after split liver transplantation in a four-month-old baby
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 606–610, August 2008
How to Cite
López-Benítez, R., Schlieter, M., Hallscheidt, P. J., Radeleff, B. A., Kauffmann, G., Richter, G. M., Schmidt, J. and Engelmann, G. (2008), Successful arterial thrombolysis and percutaneous transluminal angioplasty for early hepatic artery thrombosis after split liver transplantation in a four-month-old baby. Pediatric Transplantation, 12: 606–610. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3046.2008.00925.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Accepted for publication 4 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.