Intravenous immunoglobulin as rescue therapy for BK virus nephropathy
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2008
© 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 123–129, February 2009
How to Cite
Sharma, A. P., Moussa, M., Casier, S., Rehman, F., Filler, G. and Grimmer, J. (2009), Intravenous immunoglobulin as rescue therapy for BK virus nephropathy. Pediatric Transplantation, 13: 123–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3046.2008.00958.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2008
- Accepted for publication 12 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.