Comparison of parameters of chronic kidney disease following paediatric preemptive versus non-preemptive renal transplantation
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 583–588, August 2010
How to Cite
Sinha, R. and Marks, S. D. (2010), Comparison of parameters of chronic kidney disease following paediatric preemptive versus non-preemptive renal transplantation. Pediatric Transplantation, 14: 583–588. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3046.2010.01334.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2010
- Accepted for publication 11 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.