Liver transplantation in children with metabolic diseases: The studies of pediatric liver transplantation experience
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 796–805, September 2010
How to Cite
Arnon, R., Kerkar, N., Davis, M. K., Anand, R., Yin, W., González-Peralta, R. P. and for the SPLIT Research Group (2010), Liver transplantation in children with metabolic diseases: The studies of pediatric liver transplantation experience. Pediatric Transplantation, 14: 796–805. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3046.2010.01339.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication 5 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.