Cardiopulmonary manifestations of portovenous shunts from congenital absence of the portal vein: Pulmonary hypertension and pulmonary vascular dilatation
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages E162–E168, December 2011
How to Cite
Law, Y. M., Mack, C. L., Sokol, R. J., Rice, M., Parsley, L. and Ivy, D. (2011), Cardiopulmonary manifestations of portovenous shunts from congenital absence of the portal vein: Pulmonary hypertension and pulmonary vascular dilatation. Pediatric Transplantation, 15: E162–E168. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3046.2010.01355.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication 14 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!