Anthropometric growth and utilization of enteral feeding support in pediatric heart transplant recipients
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 879–886, November 2010
How to Cite
Bannister, L., Manlhiot, C., Pollock-BarZiv, S., Stone, T., McCrindle, B. W. and Dipchand, A. I. (2010), Anthropometric growth and utilization of enteral feeding support in pediatric heart transplant recipients. Pediatric Transplantation, 14: 879–886. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3046.2010.01361.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2010
- Accepted for publication 23 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.