Platelet transfusion refractoriness attributable to HLA antibodies produced by donor-derived cells after allogeneic bone marrow transplantation from one HLA-antigen-mismatched mother
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages E177–E182, December 2011
How to Cite
Hatakeyama, N., Hori, T., Yamamoto, M., Inazawa, N., Iesato, K., Miyazaki, T., Ikeda, H., Tsutsumi, H. and Suzuki, N. (2011), Platelet transfusion refractoriness attributable to HLA antibodies produced by donor-derived cells after allogeneic bone marrow transplantation from one HLA-antigen-mismatched mother. Pediatric Transplantation, 15: E177–E182. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3046.2010.01365.x
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2010
- Accepted for publication 12 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!