No conflict of interest is reported. No financial support is received.
Intracoronary administration of autologous mesenchymal stem cells in a critically ill patient with dilated cardiomyopathy
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages E183–E186, December 2011
How to Cite
Zeinaloo, A., Zanjani, K. S., Bagheri, M. M., Mohyeddin-Bonab, M., Monajemzadeh, M. and Arjmandnia, M. H. (2011), Intracoronary administration of autologous mesenchymal stem cells in a critically ill patient with dilated cardiomyopathy. Pediatric Transplantation, 15: E183–E186. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3046.2010.01366.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
- Accepted for publication 26 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.