Histological progression of chronic renal allograft injury comparing sirolimus and mycophenolate mofetil–based protocols. A single-center, prospective, randomized, controlled study
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 909–918, November 2010
How to Cite
Blydt-Hansen, T. D., Gibson, I. W. and Birk, P. E. (2010), Histological progression of chronic renal allograft injury comparing sirolimus and mycophenolate mofetil–based protocols. A single-center, prospective, randomized, controlled study. Pediatric Transplantation, 14: 909–918. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3046.2010.01374.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Accepted for publication 7 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!