SPLIT Functional Outcomes Group members are given in Appendix.
Health-related quality of life in pediatric liver transplant recipients compared with other chronic disease groups
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 245–253, May 2011
How to Cite
Limbers, C. A., Neighbors, K., Martz, K., Bucuvalas, J. C., Webb, T., Varni, J. W., Alonso, E. M. and on behalf of the Studies of Pediatric Liver Transplantation (SPLIT) Functional Outcomes Group (FOG) (2011), Health-related quality of life in pediatric liver transplant recipients compared with other chronic disease groups. Pediatric Transplantation, 15: 245–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3046.2010.01453.x
- Issue online: 15 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2010
- Accepted for publication 8 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.