Bone mineral disorders in pediatric and adolescent renal transplant recipients
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 367–375, June 2011
How to Cite
Derakhshan, A., Behbahan, A. G., Lotfi, M., Omrani, G.-H., Fallahzadeh, M.-H., Basiratnia, M. and Al-Hashemi, G. H. (2011), Bone mineral disorders in pediatric and adolescent renal transplant recipients. Pediatric Transplantation, 15: 367–375. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3046.2011.01492.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication 19 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.