Pediatric liver retransplantation from living donors can be considered as a therapeutic option for patients with irreversible living donor graft failure
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 798–803, December 2011
How to Cite
Urahashi, T., Mizuta, K., Sanada, Y., Wakiya, T., Umehara, M., Hishikawa, S., Hyodo, M., Sakuma, Y., Fujiwara, T., Yasuda, Y. and Kawarasaki, H. (2011), Pediatric liver retransplantation from living donors can be considered as a therapeutic option for patients with irreversible living donor graft failure. Pediatric Transplantation, 15: 798–803. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3046.2011.01572.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication 20 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.