How do we know whether the kids will really be ok? Improving our understanding of health care transitions
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 668–670, November 2011
How to Cite
Annunziato, R. A. (2011), How do we know whether the kids will really be ok? Improving our understanding of health care transitions. Pediatric Transplantation, 15: 668–670. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3046.2011.01586.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.