Effect of kidney transplantation on heart conduction disturbances in children treated with chronic hemodialysis – A pilot study
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 835–843, December 2011
How to Cite
Polak-Jonkisz, D., Laszki-Szcząchor, K., Sobieszczańska, M., Makulska, I., Pilecki, W., Rusiecki, L. and Zwolińska, D. (2011), Effect of kidney transplantation on heart conduction disturbances in children treated with chronic hemodialysis – A pilot study. Pediatric Transplantation, 15: 835–843. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3046.2011.01588.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication 15 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.