Successful serology-based intervention to increase protection against vaccine-preventable diseases in liver-transplanted children: A 19-yr review of the Swiss national reference center
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 50–57, February 2012
How to Cite
L’Huillier, A. G., Wildhaber, B. E., Belli, D. C., Diana, A., Rodriguez, M., Siegrist, C. A. and Posfay-Barbe, K. M. (2012), Successful serology-based intervention to increase protection against vaccine-preventable diseases in liver-transplanted children: A 19-yr review of the Swiss national reference center. Pediatric Transplantation, 16: 50–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3046.2011.01600.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication 1 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.