Are fibroblast growth factor 23 concentrations in renal transplant patients different from non-transplanted chronic kidney disease patients?
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 73–77, February 2012
How to Cite
Filler, G., Liu, D., Sharma, A. P. and Grimmer, J. (2012), Are fibroblast growth factor 23 concentrations in renal transplant patients different from non-transplanted chronic kidney disease patients?. Pediatric Transplantation, 16: 73–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3046.2011.01613.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication 27 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!