Portal Hypertension in Children: Expert Pediatric Opinion on the Report of the Baveno V Consensus Workshop on Methodology of Diagnosis and Therapy in Portal Hypertension
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 426–437, August 2012
How to Cite
Shneider, B. L., Bosch, J., de Franchis, R., Emre, S. H., Groszmann, R. J., Ling, S. C., Lorenz, J. M., Squires, R. H., Superina, R. A., Thompson, A. E. and Mazariegos, G. V. (2012), Portal Hypertension in Children: Expert Pediatric Opinion on the Report of the Baveno V Consensus Workshop on Methodology of Diagnosis and Therapy in Portal Hypertension. Pediatric Transplantation, 16: 426–437. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3046.2012.01652.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication 27 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.