Meso-Rex bypass as an alternative technique for portal vein reconstruction at or after liver transplantation in children: Review and perspectives
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S.
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 19–26, February 2013
How to Cite
de Ville de Goyet, J., Lo Zupone, C., Grimaldi, C., D’Ambrosio, G., Candusso, M., Torre, G. and Monti, L. (2013), Meso-Rex bypass as an alternative technique for portal vein reconstruction at or after liver transplantation in children: Review and perspectives. Pediatric Transplantation, 17: 19–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3046.2012.01784.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Accepted for publication 27 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.