First global forum on education on organ donation and transplantation for schools
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S.
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 12–18, February 2013
How to Cite
Cantarovich, M., Birk, P., Ekbeg, H., Delmonico, F., Schoenberg, R., Garcia, C., Manyalich, M., Wall, W., Arbogast, H., Sherry, W., Young-Kipp, S. and Cantarovich, F. (2013), First global forum on education on organ donation and transplantation for schools. Pediatric Transplantation, 17: 12–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3046.2012.01785.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Accepted for publication 6 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.