R.P.P.: Department of Biology, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, California.
Effects of Nitrogen Level, Calcium Level and Nitrogen Source upon the Growth and Composition of Pinus taeda L.
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 560–572, July 1964
How to Cite
Pharis, R. P., Barnes, R. L. and Naylor, A. W. (1964), Effects of Nitrogen Level, Calcium Level and Nitrogen Source upon the Growth and Composition of Pinus taeda L. Physiologia Plantarum, 17: 560–572. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1964.tb08185.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- (Received August 27th, 1963)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!