Investigation on the Assimilation of Nitrogen by Maize Roots and the Transport of Some Major Nitrogen Compounds by Xylem Sap
II. Incorporation of Taken-up Nitrogen into Free Amino Acids and Proteins of Maize Roots
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 199–204, April 1971
How to Cite
INGVERSEN, J. and IVANKO, S. (1971), Investigation on the Assimilation of Nitrogen by Maize Roots and the Transport of Some Major Nitrogen Compounds by Xylem Sap. Physiologia Plantarum, 24: 199–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1971.tb03478.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- (Received April 21, 1970)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!