Dept. of Biology, Wharton College, Wharton, Texas
The Influence of Salinity and Temperature on Seed Germination in Salicornia bigelovii
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 73–75, February 1971
How to Cite
RIVERS, W. G. and WEBER, D. J. (1971), The Influence of Salinity and Temperature on Seed Germination in Salicornia bigelovii. Physiologia Plantarum, 24: 73–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1971.tb06719.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- (Received April 27, 1970)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!