Light-Induced Changes in Pigment Composition of Photosynthetic Lamellae and Cell-Free Extracts from the Blue-Green Alga Anacystis nidulans
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 45–48, January 1974
How to Cite
ÖQUIST, G. (1974), Light-Induced Changes in Pigment Composition of Photosynthetic Lamellae and Cell-Free Extracts from the Blue-Green Alga Anacystis nidulans. Physiologia Plantarum, 30: 45–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1974.tb04989.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- (Received June 15, 1973)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!