Effects of Water Stress on Cuticular Transpiration Rate and Amount and Composition of Epicuticular Wax in Seedlings of Six Oat Varieties
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 319–324, December 1978
How to Cite
BENGTSON, C., LARSSON, S. and LILJENBERG, C. (1978), Effects of Water Stress on Cuticular Transpiration Rate and Amount and Composition of Epicuticular Wax in Seedlings of Six Oat Varieties. Physiologia Plantarum, 44: 319–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1978.tb01630.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- (Received 12 June, 1978; revised 21 August, 1978)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!