Nitrogen Stress in Birch Seedlings
I. Growth Technique and Growth
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 137–148, January 1979
How to Cite
INGESTAD, T. and LUND, A.-B. (1979), Nitrogen Stress in Birch Seedlings. Physiologia Plantarum, 45: 137–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1979.tb01678.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- (Received 29 May, 1978; revised 19 September, 1978)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!