Effects of Fertilization and Irrigation on the Seasonal Changes of Carbohydrate Reserves in Different Age-Classes of Needle on 20-Year-Old Scots Pine Trees (Pinus silvestris)
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 270–280, February 1979
How to Cite
ERICSSON, A. (1979), Effects of Fertilization and Irrigation on the Seasonal Changes of Carbohydrate Reserves in Different Age-Classes of Needle on 20-Year-Old Scots Pine Trees (Pinus silvestris). Physiologia Plantarum, 45: 270–280. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1979.tb01700.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- (Received 22 June, 1978; revised 18 September, 1978)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!