Dependence of the Post-Illumination Burst of CO2 on Temperature, Light, CO2, and O2 Concentration in Wheat (Triticum aestivum)
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 299–306, August 1979
How to Cite
DOEHLERT, D. C., KU, M. S. B. and EDWARDS, G. E. (1979), Dependence of the Post-Illumination Burst of CO2 on Temperature, Light, CO2, and O2 Concentration in Wheat (Triticum aestivum). Physiologia Plantarum, 46: 299–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1979.tb02625.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- (Received 18 December, 1978; revised 15 March, 1979)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!