The author is indebted to Miss Ann Britt Lund, Mrs. Ingbritt Viklund and Miss Marja Aalinniemi for their careful analytical and technical work.
A Definition of Optimum Nutrient Requirements in Birch Seedlings
III. Influence of pH and Temperature of Nutrient Solution
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 31–35, May 1979
How to Cite
INGESTAD, T. (1979), A Definition of Optimum Nutrient Requirements in Birch Seedlings. Physiologia Plantarum, 46: 31–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1979.tb03181.x
The investigation was supported by grants from the National Council for Forestry and Agricultural Research in Sweden.
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- (Received 21 September, 1978; revised 12 January, 1979)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!