Mention of a trademark, proprietary product, or vendor does not constitute a guarantee or warranty of the product by the U.S. Dpartment of Agriculture, and does not imply approval to the exclusion of other products or vendors that may also be suitable.
Photosynthate partitioning into leaf starch as affected by daily photosynthetic period duration in six species
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 141–144, June 1980
How to Cite
CHATTERTON, N. J. and SILVIUS, J. E. (1980), Photosynthate partitioning into leaf starch as affected by daily photosynthetic period duration in six species. Physiologia Plantarum, 49: 141–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1980.tb02642.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- (Received 30 October, 1979; revised 15 January, 1980)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!