Part of this study was conducted during the author's stay in the Lab. of Ecology, Fac. of Science, Chiba University. The author wishes to express his sincere thanks to Prof. S. lizumi of Tohoku University, and to Prof. M. Numata and Dr. I. Ikusima of Chiba University for their interest, continuous guidance and criticisms of the manuscript. The author is also indebted to Dr. N. Okagami of Tohoku University for his fruitful suggestions and help during the course of the study.
Environmental control of turion formation in curly pondweed (Potamogeton crispus)
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 261–264, July 1980
How to Cite
SASTROUTOMO, S. S. (1980), Environmental control of turion formation in curly pondweed (Potamogeton crispus). Physiologia Plantarum, 49: 261–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1980.tb02660.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- (Received 22 January, 1980; revised 17 March, 1980)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!