Starch and prolamin level in single and double high-lysine barley mutants
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 139–143, January 1980
How to Cite
KREIS, M. and DOLL, H. (1980), Starch and prolamin level in single and double high-lysine barley mutants. Physiologia Plantarum, 48: 139–143. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1980.tb03233.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- (Received 10 April, 1979; revised 19 July, 1979)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!