Qualitative and quantitative changes in nitrogenous compounds in senescing leaf and bark tissues of the apple
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 285–290, November 1980
How to Cite
KANG, S.-M. and TITUS, J. S. (1980), Qualitative and quantitative changes in nitrogenous compounds in senescing leaf and bark tissues of the apple. Physiologia Plantarum, 50: 285–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1980.tb04464.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- (Received 15 February, 1980; revised 23 May, 1980)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!