Nutrition and growth of birch and grey alder seedlings in low conductivity solutions and at varied relative rates of nutrient addition
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 454–466, August 1981
How to Cite
Ingestad, T. (1981), Nutrition and growth of birch and grey alder seedlings in low conductivity solutions and at varied relative rates of nutrient addition. Physiologia Plantarum, 52: 454–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1981.tb02716.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 29 December, 1980; revised 5 March, 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!