Mild phosphorus stress in barley and a related low-phosphorus-adapted barleygrass: Phosphorus fractions and phosphate absorption in relation to growth
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 309–317, March 1982
How to Cite
Chapin, F. S. and Bieleski, R. L. (1982), Mild phosphorus stress in barley and a related low-phosphorus-adapted barleygrass: Phosphorus fractions and phosphate absorption in relation to growth. Physiologia Plantarum, 54: 309–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1982.tb00264.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 11 May, 1981; revised 20 August, 1981; in final state 23 October, 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!