Seed germination of a tropical rain forest pioneer tree (Heliocarpus donnell-smithii) in response to diurnal fluctuation of temperature
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 295–298, November 1982
How to Cite
Vázquez-Yanes, C. and Orozco-Segovia, A. (1982), Seed germination of a tropical rain forest pioneer tree (Heliocarpus donnell-smithii) in response to diurnal fluctuation of temperature. Physiologia Plantarum, 56: 295–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1982.tb00341.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 7 April, 1982; revised 12 July, 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!