Gas exchange in a 20-year-old stand of Scots pine
I. Net photosynthesis of current and one-year-old shoots within and between seasons
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 7–14, January 1982
How to Cite
Troeng, E. and Linder, S. (1982), Gas exchange in a 20-year-old stand of Scots pine. Physiologia Plantarum, 54: 7–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1982.tb00569.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 28 April, 1981; revised 10 August, 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!