Gas exchange in a 20-year-old stand of Scots pine
II. Variation in net photosynthesis and transpiration within and between trees
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 15–23, January 1982
How to Cite
Troeng, E. and Linder, S. (1982), Gas exchange in a 20-year-old stand of Scots pine. Physiologia Plantarum, 54: 15–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1982.tb00570.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 28 April, 1981; revised 10 August, 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!