R. J. Simpson, Dept. of Agronomy, Univ. of Wisconsin-Madison, WI 53706, USA
Growth and translocation of C and N in wheat (Triticum aestivum) grown with a split root system
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 421–429, December 1982
How to Cite
Lambers, H., Simpson, R. J., Beilharz, V. C. and Dalling, M. J. (1982), Growth and translocation of C and N in wheat (Triticum aestivum) grown with a split root system. Physiologia Plantarum, 56: 421–429. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1982.tb04535.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 1 February, 1982; revised 26 July, 1982; in final state 20 August, 1982.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!