Energy metabolism of Plantago lanceolata, as affected by change in root temperature
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 33–37, September 1982
How to Cite
Smakman, G. and Rinie, J.). H. (1982), Energy metabolism of Plantago lanceolata, as affected by change in root temperature. Physiologia Plantarum, 56: 33–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1982.tb04896.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 10 February, 1982; revised 1 June, 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!