Blue light induces stomatal transpiration in wheat seedlings with chlorophyll deficiency caused by SAN 9789
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 417–421, April 1983
How to Cite
Karlsson, P. E., Höglund, H.-O. and Klockare, R. (1983), Blue light induces stomatal transpiration in wheat seedlings with chlorophyll deficiency caused by SAN 9789. Physiologia Plantarum, 57: 417–421. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1983.tb02762.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 21 September, 1982; revised 27 December 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!