Cherry fruit development: Indoleacetic acid oxidase isoenzymes in the seed
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 209–213, June 1983
How to Cite
Valpuesta, V. and Bukovac, M. J. (1983), Cherry fruit development: Indoleacetic acid oxidase isoenzymes in the seed. Physiologia Plantarum, 58: 209–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1983.tb04171.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 18 October, 1982; revised 1 February, 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!