Stomatal and non-stomatal contribution in the decline in leaf net CO2 uptake during rapid water stress
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 295–301, July 1983
How to Cite
Cornic, G., Prioul, J.-L. and Louason, G. (1983), Stomatal and non-stomatal contribution in the decline in leaf net CO2 uptake during rapid water stress. Physiologia Plantarum, 58: 295–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-3054.1983.tb04184.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Received 26 October, 1982; revised 1 March, 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!